af-test

[Af-test] Chase Account Verification

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Af-test] Chase Account Verification
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:24:42 -0800

We recently reviewed your account and suspect that your
ChaseBank Account may have been accessed by an
unauthorized third party.Protecting the security of
your account and of the ChaseBank Network is out primary
concern.Therefore,as a preventative measure we have
temporarily limited access to sensitive Chase Bank Account
Features.

Clic The link below in order to regain access to
your Chase Cardmembers Account,simply:

https://www.chase.com/

Please fill in the required informations.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe
and risk free environment.

Sincerely

Account Online Management