af-test

[Af-test] FROM:MR GAT

From: mr gat butu
Subject: [Af-test] FROM:MR GAT
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:49:14 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

DATE:11-3-2006
Kindest Attention:

Dear Sir/Ma,
My name is Mr.Gat
Butu I am from Portugal.I have been diagnosed
with Esophageal cancer.It
has defiled all forms of medical treatment,
and right now I have only
about a few months to live, according to
medical experts.I have not
particularly lived my life so well,as I
never really cared for anyone
(not even myself)but my business. Though I am
very rich,I was never
generous,I was always hostile to people and
only focused on my business
as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I
regret all this as I
now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make
all the money in the world.I believe when God gives me
a second  chance
to come to this world I would live my life a different
way from how I
have lived it.

Now that God has called me,I have willed and given most
of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family members
as well as few
close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept
my soul so,I
have decided to give out to charity organizations,as I
want this to
be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.So far,I have
Distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia
and
Malaysia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do
this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of
my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money
to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to
be contended
with what I have left for them.The last of my money which
no one
knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Million United
States
Dollars($30,000,000,00)that I have with a Finance Vaulting Unit
Abroad.I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it
to charity organizations.

N/B:
Kindly note that 35% of this funds must
go to the tsunami victims,60%
to other Charity Organization and 5% for
your effort and time.
I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my
health situation,as I am
using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with
you.You should respond
to (address@hidden) if you are
interested in carrying out
this assignment on my behalf.