af-test

[Af-test] Please Reply Immediately

From: Mr Charles Munn
Subject: [Af-test] Please Reply Immediately
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:17:22 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

AUDITOR/HEAD,
OF DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF SCOTLAND,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear
Partner,

In order to transfer out £30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million
Pounds Sterling)from our bank here I have the courage to look for a
reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important
transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in
future.

My name is Mr Charles Munn, I am the auditor and head of
computing department of a bank here in scotland, United Kingdom. There
is an account opened in this bank in 1995 and since my inception into
office in 2001, nobody has operated on this account again,after going
through some old files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money
out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing.

I will use my position
and influence on other staffs to effect the legal approvals and onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from
foreign payment department.With assurance that this money will be
intact pending my physical arrival in your country for the sharing and
possible investments.You stand to get 25% of the total sum while 5%
will be for expenses that will be encured during the process of this
tranfer and the remaining 70% will be for me.

I will fill you in with
further details upon your reply God bless.please reply immediately to E-
mail Address: address@hidden

Thanks Sincerely,

Mr
Charles Munn