af-test

[Af-test] FROM THE ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.

From: nationalboard
Subject: [Af-test] FROM THE ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:40:07 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FROM THE ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.

Attn: Lottery Winner,

                    FINAL NOTICE  NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to
inform you of the result of the dayzers.nl lottery programs held on
15th ofMarch 2006 with your e-mail address attached to one of the
winning ticket numbers. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of USD1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollars Only)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system  from our sponsors databases, includingover 50,000
companies and 150,000 individual E-mail addresses and names submitted
by our agents drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America
and around the world.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of
your winning by contacting our accredited agent:

Foreign Transfer
Manager,
MR. GILL MARTINS
TELEPHONE :0031 647 416 459.
Email:
address@hidden

YOUR WINNING DETAILS
Ref    No:
GML/2551256003/11
Batch  No: 14/0017/IPD
serial No: GMLA2-003
Ticket
No: 12099
Lucky  No: 425448/7785.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized
to complete the claim process; winners will be referred to a Foreign
Transfer Manager, to have their winnings notarized, all winners are to
cover the legal charges of the notarization of their winning in the
international court of justice.

Please note that you will be required
to pay for the issuance of your winning certificate and all winnings
must be claimed not later than 2nd of April 2006, after this date all
unclaimed winnings will be null
and void.

In Order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference
number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should
there be any change of address do inform our agents as
soon as
possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of
our promotional program.note: Anybody under the age
of 18 is
automatically disqualified.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
THE ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.