af-test

[Af-test] coupe

From: booty
Subject: [Af-test] coupe
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:51:45 -0400

investemnt tips and sttock recommendations helping to earn more

Fellow Innvestor, big news are hitting on thursday for A GAO!!!

Somebody knows something...place A GAO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the marekt indexes bounce around a lot without really going
anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the
economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right sttocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly
lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: AGA O!!!

Traade Aelrt: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Comppany: AGGA REESOURCES NEEW
Stcok: AG AO
Cuurrent Pricce: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "STTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Stcok moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out AGA O on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager invvestors of this emerging situation.
When this stcok moves - watch out! ssttocks wee profille sshow aa ssignificant
inccrease inn sttock pricee sometimes in days, not months or years, remember
this is a sstrong pllay.

Massive news for AG AO this thursday! AG AO is a big mover in the STCOK
MRAKET!!!

Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient The grass is always greener on the
other side of the fence.. Never play leapfrog with a unicorn  We all get
heavier as we get older because there is a lot more information in our heads .
One, one dutty build dam..