af-test

[Af-test] ImperialPetClassifieds.com - Invitation

From: ImperialPetClassifieds.com
Subject: [Af-test] ImperialPetClassifieds.com - Invitation
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:29:46 -0400

NEW MEMBERS POST YOUR FREE AD
Register today and get an AD for FREE. No monthly subscription or broker fees.
Register and login to your account to create an Ad within minutes. When posting
an ad we request that you create an individual ad for each pet you have for
sale and provide a detailed description of the pet. We also ask that you upload
a minimum of 2 images to each ad in gif or jpg format. If you have any problems
setting up your ad(s), don't hesitate to email us.

Register now to take advantage of all the new features such as Video Upload,
Document Attachments such as PDF and Word .DOC files and a Picture Gallery that
links directly to your Ad.

Click Here To Register:
http://www.imperialpetclassifieds.com/classifieds/register.php

FEATURES - VIDEO UPLOAD
You will now have the ability to do video uploads in the following formats.
MS Windows Media Player videos (.wma/.avi)
Real Player videos (.ram/.ra)
QuickTime Player videos (.mov/.mpg)

DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS
Add attachments for download. PDF files, Word documents and Zip files are
supported.
Winzip (.zip)
PDF
Word

PICTURE GALLERY
Your ads will automatically be added the picture gallery where visitors can
browse and click to go directly to your ad.

View Gallery:
http://www.imperialpetclassifieds.com/classifieds/picturebrowse.php

AD TRACKING
You will have access to statistics for each one of your ads. Keep track of all
the pets that you have sold, manage and edit them whenever you want. Want to
keep track of all the ads that are being added to the website? Now you can get
notified of new ads added per category that you
choose. Completely customizable in your admin area.

WE OFFER EASY AD MANAGEMENT
Creating ads on ImperialPetClassifieds.com is hassle free and best of all you
have complete control of your listing(s). Setting up an ad is very easy. You
simply post your ad information, upload your image(s), video(s) and documents
and your ad will be up and live on the site almost
instantly. If you require additional ads you can purchase more advertising
credits through your member control panel.

SITE QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS
If you have any questions about our new website or are experiencing any
difficulties, please contact us at address@hidden immediately so we can resolve
the problem.

http://www.ImperialPets.com
http://www.ImperialPetClassifieds.com