af-test

[Af-test] EuroMillions Lottery.

From: hanspedro
Subject: [Af-test] EuroMillions Lottery.
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:59:23 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

EuroMillions Lottery.
Hoge Wei 28, 2011 Zaventem,
Belgium.
Euro
Millions are Affiliate of Belgium National  (BNL).

Dear Sir/Madam,
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
Second Category draws of THE LOTTO NL. PROMO INT. We are happy to
inform you that you have emerged as a winner under the First Category,
which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially
announced today 21th,September 2006. Participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of
individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to ticket number
46939, with serial number 472-9768 and lucky number W-91237-H?67/B4
consequently won in the First Category. You have therefore been awarded
a lump sum pay out of  1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros), which is the
winning payout for Category A winners.
This is from a total cash prize
of 10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros) shared amongst the first Ten (10)
lucky winners in this category.
In your best interest to avoid mix up
of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to
your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by  Participants/nonparticipants of this
program. Please contact our paying bank (Inter Continental Alliance
Finance & Securities) immediately for due
processing and remittance of
your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

NOTE: For
easy reference and identification, find below your Reference and Batch
numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with
your paying bank.
REF Number:  NM/BC921245/KY14
BATCH No:
NM/207161/WOP.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with the
paying Bank. To begin your claims, kindly contact the paying bank
withthe below information:
Bank: Laagste
Heypotheekofferte Bank. N.L.
Attention: Griag Van Dijk.
Karspeldreef
6A, 1101 CJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
E-mail: address@hidden
Telephone:  +31645551173.
Fax           : (+3184) 7255682 .
NOTE: All claims are
nullified after 7 working days from today.
Congratulations once again
from all our staff, and thank you for being
part of our promotions
program.

 Congratulations. Yours Faithfully
 Vjertis Von Adrian (Ms.)