af-test

[Af-test] You can't find cure that you need?

From: Ezra S. Foreordaining
Subject: [Af-test] You can't find cure that you need?
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:04:00 -0500

Intercourse is more mutually-rewarding than ever. There is no tension over potential ED. No more frustration on her part, nor performance-anxiety on yours. This results in a wonderfully fulfilling physical experience, followed by intense emotional-bonding.

our site

As befitted the top official of a rich planet, the place was a mansion. The day I slipped that weighted belly back on, I felt I was back in uniform. One of the counts, still very important in the semi-feudal economy, was having his ego inflated and guided by a new power behind the throne. I accepted it as any artist accepts tribute. Something black and formless was crouched there. That was my problem. They were all low-grade M types, short on brains and good only for simple, repetitive work. A ruse would not have tricked mebut this was no ruse.