af-test

[Af-test] RELIABLE REPRESENTATIVE URGENTLY NEEDED.

From: FESTAC_ARTS_COMPANY
Subject: [Af-test] RELIABLE REPRESENTATIVE URGENTLY NEEDED.
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:24:21 -0800

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
 With all due respect,I am Mr. WILLIAM BROCK Managing director of
FESTAC National Arts & Crafts Import./Export. Corp,dealing mainly  on
Art
and Craft and export globally.
Due to a total large invoice of demmanding clients, We are searching for
representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our
customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments
through you to us.Please if you are interested in transacting business
with
us as stated above,kindly make contact via my email for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to your
mode
of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Canada/America and Europe. Please if you are interested Contact the Managing
Director,

MR. WILLIAM BROCK.
Contact:
MR. WILLIAM BROCK
Email:address@hidden
+447-011-146-893
Hurstwood Grange,
West Sussex RH17 7QX,
United Kingdom.

SECREATARY .
MR RUSSEL BROWN

Government Insured.

RELIABLE REPRESENTATIVE URGENTLY NEEDED.