af-test

[Af-test] Fwd:

From: Tommie Hogue
Subject: [Af-test] Fwd:
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:23:52 +0700

If it were ever to be published in something other than the severely limited (first printing: one copy) Annie Wilkes Edition, he guessed it might sell like a mad bastard.
The phone company would have no idea that anything was wrong unless someone attempted to call her and reported the line out of service, but no one called Annie, did they? "But youre not like that, and after awhile I came to know the rest of Paul Sheldon, and I hope you dont mind me saying it, but I have come to love the rest of him, too.