aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Joining Aleona

From: Olof Krantz
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Joining Aleona
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:40:09 +0200

Hi

My name is Olof, and I would like to join, if I'm allowed, am not particulary good in 2d nor 3d graphics, even though I've used blender and gimp. I program in C++, but I'm not that good at it, yet. Atm I'm learning how to use SDL, and it's going quite good, just made a pong game, working in reducing the code for it now.

Well, if you think I qualify I'll be glad to help.

/olof