ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] resol 441

From: Zsigmond Persinger
Subject: [Mine-dev] resol 441
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:04:36 -0700

Hi,

M E R / D / A
X ^ N A X
C / A L / S
V / A G R A
P R O Z ^ C
A M B / E N
V A L / U M
L E V / T R A
S O M ^

http://www.linkenderlisto.com

occasion, but Bilbo felt impatient. By now he was quite familiar with
Thorin too, and he knew what be was driving at. If you mean you think
it is my job to go into the secret passage first, O Thorin Thrains son
Oakenshield, may your beard grow ever longer, he said crossly, say so
at once and have done! I might refuse. I have got you out of two messes
already, which were hardly in the original bargain, so that I am, I