apps-gnustep

Re: GNUstep GDB Frontend

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: GNUstep GDB Frontend
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:09:08 +0200

Hi,

> I am currently working on a GNUstep frontend to gdb... in the initial
> stages right now. Here is FEATURES.GNUstep:

this is good news! Do you plan to integrate that into PC, or do you
want it to be standalone? I ask, because if you chose the 2nd option,
we would have to talk about good interaction between the apps
(therefore I'd prefer the 1st option, but it is up to you, of
couse...grin).

sweet dreams, Phil

--
Philippe C.D. Robert | Senior Developer