apps-gnustep

Re: BSDConfig

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: BSDConfig
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:42:14 +0200

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:58:14 -0500
address@hidden wrote:

>       2) Is there anything that should be in here that I overlooked?
> [NOTE:  I don't use Emacs.  No EmacsConfig for
>           now...]

Well, I emacs would be very cool, nevertheless...;-)

Anyway, what is more important is that Splash screens are IMHO *very bad*, ugly
and a typical feature of the M$ invented UI 'concepts'. So my question: are
they really needed - or perhaps I do not get the point here...;-)

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Developer - StudioSendai.com