apps-gnustep

Re: GNUMail.app -> Next version

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUMail.app -> Next version
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:30:49 -0600

Ludovic Marcotte wrote:

10) Goodies. If time is on our side, I would like to add the following
    features for the next release:

    a) be able to import OS X's Mail.app addresses from the Address Book;

It would be cool if you could also add LDIF import, so we could import addresses from Mozilla, etc. But then I'm only making suggestions, I'm never one to actually implement what I want ;-)

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you