apps-gnustep

Re: test

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: test
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 15:02:43 +0100

Hey,
I am back online:) At least concerning mail. Maybe I'll be back on irc next
week. Currently it distracts to much from my work :)

On 2002-12-06 14:35:01 +0100 Fabien VALLON <address@hidden> wrote:

> Andreas Heppel (address@hidden) a écrit:
>> Sorry for this, but for any reason GNUMail seems to delete all Mails from
>> this list since one or two days. So I need to test my settings.
>
> b0rk ? (tm) Ludovic Marcotte
:)

Lesson learned:
If one renames his/her mail dir from gnumail to Mail, it is not sufficient to
set the default 'GNUMail LOCALMAILDIR' to the new directory. One must also
reset all filters. Otherwise GNUMail throws the filtered mails away :(

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out GSburn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net