apps-gnustep

problem with Gorm

From: nyap hong
Subject: problem with Gorm
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 06:25:30 -0800 (PST)

I have a problem that related to Gorm.

I tried to created a simple GNUstep-based program
using ProjectCenter and Gorm. I followed every single
step written in 'GNUstep development tools : a basic
tutorial'. I wanted to create a new class. According
to this tutorial, select the NSObject class in the
main window and then click on Classes->Create Subclass
in order to create a new class the extends the root
class. After that I should see an inspector window
that named Custom Class Inspector, but what I get is
GormClassProxy Inspector which does not allow me to
change any properties and attributes of the new class
that I have created.

Is there anything wrong with my Gorm program and how
to solve this problem?  My Gorm version is 0.2.0.