apps-gnustep

ANN: Final pre-release of Burn.app 0.3.0

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: ANN: Final pre-release of Burn.app 0.3.0
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:55:59 +0100

Hi all,
Burn.app 0.3.0 is almost finished. For this reason I release a final pre-release to have you look at it and give some last advice. The software is free of most major bugs, now (AFAIK) and has all features I wanted to have for this release. Please have a look at it, test it and tell me what you think. Especially if you trip over some serious bug I want to know. Before you send any comments please also have a look at the TODO, BUGS and README files.The plan is to have the final release by the end of next week.

Burn.app is the successor of GSburn.app being a front-and for burning CDs. This new version is now able to also burn data on your CDs and not only audio tracks, which is it's main new feature. It also has a lot of UI improvements.

Please, keep in mind that it is beta software and not fully tested, yet (this is what I want you to do ;-), so don't blame me for spoiled media.

I anticipate your comments.

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out GSburn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net