apps-gnustep

ANN: NoteBook.app v0.3

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: ANN: NoteBook.app v0.3
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:03:20 -0500

Greetings!

I am happy to announce a new application, NoteBook.app. The purpose is to
provide "A place to store notes in an organized manner." NoteBook.app does
this by breaking your notes into Note Books (i.e. a file accessable via the
standard Document interface, New, Open, Save, Save As, Save To, Revert to
Saved and Close), and then inside the Note Book, you can have Pages. But,
that's not all. Inside the Note Book, your pages can be nested to an
infininte number. Once inside of a Note Book, your Pages are accessable via
the common NSBrowser type interface.

Features are plentiful and there are more to come. It uses all the great
features provided to it from GNUstep such as RTF storage and formatting,
Spell Checking, Printing, access to Services, etc... This is my first GNUstep
application (aside from a silly visual clock), so I am very appriciative of
any feedback, positive or negative, about the application.

You can get more information, view screen shots, download released tarballs
or clone the Mercurial SCM repository via http://notebook.cowgar.com .

Thanks!

Jeremy Cowgar
address@hidden