Re: IDE like XCode

From: Mathieu Jobin
Subject: Re: IDE like XCode
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:02:43 +0900

kdevelop is much better IMHO

On 6/30/06, Daniel J Farrell <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Pradip,

The only IDE on linux that I know of is Eclipse.

Report back if you find out anything interesting.

On 21 Jun 2006, at 11:25, pradip patel wrote:

Plz. Anybody help me.

Is there any IDE available for cocoa in linux..(like XCode in MAC)..

If yes then how can I get it and install ?

Help-gnustep mailing list

Apps-gnustep mailing list

Everyone is trying their hardest to do their job but management has set it up so that it's impossible.
Take the control over your money, track your expenses