From: Marko Riedel
Subject: ANN:
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 03:01:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

I migrated GPuzzle2 to Give it a try and let me know about any
possible bugs / ideosyncracies / feature requests etc. This is the URL:

BTW, two questions that I encountered during maintenance: is there any
reason why one should not be able to put class methods into a category?
And on a totally different subject, why is it that Windowmaker will
dispatch window resize events to windows of an application that is running
a modal session? Shouldn't the modal window be the only one getting

Anyhow, these are the changes to

* solved puzzles a displayed as a single image (without the boundaries of
the pieces)
* images are no longer restricted to TIFF (JPEG and PNG work as well,
assuming you have the appropriate libraries on you system)
* open images from the command line
* automatically save window frames to the defaults database.

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, address@hidden |

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen SieĀ“s
mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail.