apps-gnustep

Re: apps-gnustep Digest, Vol 47, Issue 3

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: apps-gnustep Digest, Vol 47, Issue 3
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:14:11 +0100

Jordan,

I am using version 0.8.8 released November 2009, don't think it is a "release"
but I got it from the GWorkspae SVN repository:

svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/apps/gworkspace/trunk

That's great, but there should be a tarball release...

It seems pretty stable and very usable, just don't delete the directory you
have selected in GWorkspace using your Terminal as that causes a nasty race
conditon of some kind that will take your processor to 100% and is difficult to
get out of.

...especially if it seems pretty stable and very usable.

Gurkan

-j