aramorph-announce

Re: [Aramorph-announce] What is this

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-announce] What is this
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:34:25 +0100

Hi,

Ahmed El-dawy a écrit :

Hello all,
 I am new to aramorph. Actually I joined this mailing list only to ask
what is aramorph.

Well... you'd better subscribe to aramorph-users then (see http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=aramorph).

I didn't find any mails to send my questions also I
didn't found details about this .. project?
 I want to help but I do not know what to do and how to do?

IMHO, one urgent topic would be an english or arabic translation for the docs. See :

http://www.nongnu.org/aramorph/english/index.html
http://www.nongnu.org/aramorph/arabic/index.html

I hope to hear from you soon,

--