aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] A contribution for AraMorph

From: Ahmed El-dawy
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] A contribution for AraMorph
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:12:39 +0300

Hello again,
  I am trying to get the latest version of the project in order to be
able to contribute. Actually I didn't work with CVS before.
I work with eclipse 3.1. When I tried to checkout a project using CVS
it asked me for the following parameters (I don't know what is the
values)
Host:
Repository path:
User: