artanis

Re: [Artanis] accept POST in "application" mode

From: Julio Claudio Matus Ramirez
Subject: Re: [Artanis] accept POST in "application" mode
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 17:59:11 +0900

> Here's the link to show the unpublished manual:
> https://web-artanis.com/docs/manual.html

As you say, this is the "unpublished manual", whose purpose I don't
really understand by the way. Where I was meaning the "official manual"
I guess:
https://www.gnu.org/software/artanis/manual/manual.html

Because that's the manual that people actually read.

Also, I just noticed the "unnoficial" manual doesn't have the latest
changes I think (as I've written changes for it too).

Here are both manuals' update dates:

Official manual:
Created: 2018-05-08 Tue 01:51

Unofficial manual
Created: 2018-03-05 Mon 20:27

If these are the last updated dates, then the unofficial manuals are
actually older than the official ones.

> have time on writing manual these months. To make the server core stable
> is a challange and time consuming. I believe that's worthy.

Totally.
I'll check out this post #:from-post thing and see if I can send another
merge request for the documentation. I'm sure I'll see it eventually
someday.

Cheers,

--
diaspora: sysad.org/u/rikijpn