aspell-announce

[aspell-announce] Aspell .33.7 is now Available

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [aspell-announce] Aspell .33.7 is now Available
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:33:28 -0400 (EDT)

Aspell .33.7 is now available.  This is mainly a bug fix release.  This is
also likely o be the last released version of Aspell as Aspell will be
merged into Pspell in the near future (See the previous announcement).

As always you can get it at http://aspell.sourceforge.net/.

Changes from .33.6.3 to .33.7 (Aug 2, 2001)

  * Updates to Autoconf 2.50 and switched to the HEAD branch of libtools.
  * Fixed a bug which caused Aspell to crash when typo-analyses is not
    used such as when sug-mode is fast or bad spellers.
  * Added support for typo-analysis even when a soundslike is not used.
  * Fixed a bug which causes extended charters to display incorrectly on
    some platforms
  * Compile fixes so that it will compile with Gcc 3.0.
  * Compile fixed which should allow Aspell to compile with Egcs 1.1. I
    have not been able to actually test it though. Please let me know at
    address@hidden if you have have tried with Egcs 1.1.
  * Compile and configuration script fixes so that USE_FILE_INO will
    properly be defined and Aspell will compile correctly when it is
    defined.
  * More ANSI C++ compliance fixes.

--
Kevin Atkinson