[aspell-announce] Administrative Changes Due to the Release of GNU Aspel

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [aspell-announce] Administrative Changes Due to the Release of GNU Aspell 0.50
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:35:53 -0400 (EDT)

Due to the release of GNU Aspell 0.50 please note the following changes:

*) My new email address is address@hidden

*) All user related questions for Aspell should go to address@hidden
   Aspell-devel should only be used to discuss the actual development of

*) The aspell-user list at sourceforge is no longer to be used.  Please
   use the new aspell-user lists at

*) All bug report, patches, and feature requests, should use the
   Sourceforge tools instead of the ones on Savannah.  The Savannah
   tools lack some key features that I need.

*) The old Aspell/Pspell combination is now considered completely dead by
   me.  Do not expect any support on them from me.  Any bug reports,
   etc on the old Aspell/Pspell will be deleted.

*) The new download site for GNU Aspell is

Thank you,
Kevin Atkinson
The sole Aspell Maintainer