[pspell] Re: [aspell] A Note to Package Maintainers

From: Sudhakar Chandra
Subject: [pspell] Re: [aspell] A Note to Package Maintainers
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:09:29 -0700

Kevin Atkinson proclaimed:
> After the add-modules script is ran there is a rather nasty circular
> dependency problem where all the libraries depend on each other.

What add-modules script?  Is this something new?

I am beginning Debianization soon.  If I have to use a virtual package (as
you had suggested in your other post), it might take some time.  virtual
packages have to be proposed and accepted by debian-devel before I can
package.

S.
--
 "All right, his story checks out.  Marge, would you love me more if
    I were President?  'Cause I'll do it if it'll make you happy"