[pspell] Win32 Support for Pspell

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [pspell] Win32 Support for Pspell
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:10:08 -0500 (EST)

Now that I switched to the multi-language-branch of libtool in the latest
version of Pspell and Aspell adding Win32 Support is pretty straightforward.
Libtool already has support for the dynamic loading of shared libraries
(DLLs) on Win32 but it does not support C++ libraries on Win32.  So
basically once libtool has full C++ support on Win32 (or at least
support for making C++ shared libraries under Cygwin) than Pspell should
work properly on Win32.

Fell free to contact me for more info, or better send a message to the
libtool mailing list.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net