Re: [aspell-devel] Minor build issues

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Minor build issues
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:40:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> First, to get everything to build I had to add a line to the
> examples/ file:
> LDFLAGS = -lstdc++

Humm, if you are using the CVS version of libtool this should not be
necessary.  It it is it looks like a bug with libtools.  I don't mind adding
it as a workaround if it absolutely necessary, however.  Let me know if you
are still having problems and your system specs (compiler, os, libtool

> I think gcc was being used to link it bug it should of used g++, so it
> didn't automaticaly include the standard C++ library by default.
> Also, I would find it useful if the autoget file modified the "aclocal"
> line to be:
> aclocal $ACLOCAL_FLAGS || exit 1

> The Gnome project uses that.  But this is only a convience.
> And, a couple things in the README-CVS file.

A couple? You only mention one.