RE: [aspell-devel] Aspell on VC++

From: Nandika Mirihana
Subject: RE: [aspell-devel] Aspell on VC++
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:27:08 +0600

Hi Kevin,

Yep The available documentation says that. If I can create a DLL then No
problem.
Do You have any experience of it . (Binary code of Windows version is
already available).

Do You have any idea of Pspell ? Can I run it on VC++ compiler . Is it
Platform Independent .
Please let me know

Thanks & regards,
_Nandika