RE: [aspell-devel] win 32 version of aspell source code

From: Narasimha Sarma
Subject: RE: [aspell-devel] win 32 version of aspell source code
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:23:29 +0600

Kevin,

Thanks for the information.

we have understood the info. at the following links:

http://aspell.sourceforge.net/lost-interest.txt
http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

Now, there is a new version of aspell which consists of the functionality of
aspell-pspell.
Can we take the Linux version of these sources and port to win32 as a
library, but with out loss of any functionality that was present in older
versions.

More over, we have to make sure that the interfaces are not changed now.
Because we are calling some functions in the library from our product. We
have used the signatures that aspell-pspell library had provided us at that
time.

Can you please confirm that you have preserved the interfaces even in the
new library?

Thanks & Best Regards,
-Sarma