[aspell-devel] Testing The New Aspell

From: Seemant Kulleen
Subject: [aspell-devel] Testing The New Aspell
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:27:50 -0700

Hi Kevin and everyone,

I've got The New Aspell in Gentoo's portage tree at the moment (masked, so
only the developers and brave users install and run it).  Additionally, I
have kinda patched up our sylpheed-claws to be able to use it.  It seems
that gnome-spell really only needs to be recompiled against The New
Aspell, and evolution works with it fine.  The only outstanding app is
abiword.  I am not completely familiar enough with abiword or The New
Aspell to be able to do anything with it, but it seems to me as though
abiword actually uses pspell-ispell as its spell checker.

Does anyone here have any patches for abiword or a way to make it work
with The New Aspell?

Thanks,

--
Seemant Kulleen