[aspell-devel] conversion of manual to texinfo

From: Lutz Horn
Subject: [aspell-devel] conversion of manual to texinfo
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:05:39 +0200

I've started to convert the Aspell manual to Texinfo. Is anybody else
working on this task? Using Emacs I think a first version should be
ready before the weekend, even though some content is tricky (ie large

Of course, I've still got some questions.

1. Is there a need for an index?

2. Where should the Texinfo file go? Sourceforge, this list?

Lutz Horn <address@hidden> | GnuPG: 1024D/6EBDA359 1999-09-20
Fingerprint:  438D 31FC 9300 CED0 1CDE  A19D CD0F 9CA2 6EBD A359