[aspell-devel] Re: I want to add Turkish

From: Serkan Arıkuşu
Subject: [aspell-devel] Re: I want to add Turkish
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 21:38:17 GMT

No I do not have, this is one of the things I want to do.
By the way, is this enough for adding Turkish support?
Also are there any quick links for this?
Thanks...

Kevin Atkinson yazmış:

> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Serkan [iso-8859-9] Arıkuşu wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>> I want to add Turkish (tr) support to aspell.
>> What and how should I do?
>
> Do you have a word list?  (Perhaps one designed for Ispell)
>

> ---
> http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org

Kolaymail...
10 MB mail alanı, 20 MB web alanı, 20 MB disk alanı...
Kolayerişim...
Ve diğer kolaylıklar...

Kolay gelsin...
www.kolaymail.com