[aspell-devel] aspell & squirrelmail

From: Bill & Mary
Subject: [aspell-devel] aspell & squirrelmail
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:53:41 -0700

I am a designer, not a programmer, but host many sites on a linux server. We provide squirrelmail (thanks to you) and some of our customers would like a spell checker with the email package.

I read the documentation, and understand we need to have ispell or aspell installed on the server -- it already includes squirrelspell. Is there a quick and easy way to do this without compiling, etc? All I can find on-line seems waaaaaaay over my head.

FROM THE README FILE:
* SpellChecker:
ISPELL or ASPELL. It all depends on them. Read configuration parameters in
sqspell_config.php. Starting with version v0.3 supports multiple international
dictionaries.

* User Dictionary:
SquirrelSpell adds words to the user dictionary. You may edit your
dictionary under options->personal options->Edit my dictionary.

Thanks in advance for your your help and information.
--
Bill & Mary
Digital Bistro, Inc.

p - 505.896.3330