Re: [aspell-devel] Patch to fix segfaults on 64-bit arches

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Patch to fix segfaults on 64-bit arches
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:00:47 -0500 (EST)

The problem has nothing to do with it being 64-bit.  I believe the problem
is that it thinks '\0' is a space character.

The ctype functions are nothing but trouble for parsing as they are
locale dependent and perhaps arch depending as this case showed.  The
fix is very simple include "asc_ctype.hpp" and then use asc_isspace.  I
thought I replaced them all but apparently I missed this one.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org