Re: [aspell-devel] The info file

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] The info file
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:49:01 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Chris Hornbaker wrote:

> On Sun February 22 2004 16:24, you wrote:

> in
> > > it?
> > > >

> > > In addition, I'm not "getting" the size thing. Does 10 exclude cases?
> >
> > Could you be more specific?
> >

> "Dictionary name should be of the form
>
> If I have no country or jargon "codes" (eg. just want to use <size>), how
> should I format that? like: lang_size ?

No <code>-<size>

> And what does size actually do? From
> what I could tell in the scowl-readme, it uses -only- the words listed in the
> word list and nothing else.

It is all just a naming convention. Size is just a relative number.
Specifying it means if there are multiple sizes available chose the one
closes to the requested size.  if only one dict is available than just use
that one.

PS: I CC aspell-devel, please continue to do so

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org