Re: [aspell-devel] need your review: code change for porting to Solaris+

From: Calvin Liu
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] need your review: code change for porting to Solaris+forte
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:53:45 +0800

Hi, Chris,

Unfortunately my project selects the version 0.50.3. I can't use other
version. So I made some changes on 0.50.3 code myself, include the one
below. And only this one makes me worried.

Of cause I'll push to upgrade to newer version laterly. But now, I hope
you or someone can give me a code review.

TIA.
Calvin