Re: [aspell-devel] A few suggested updates for aspell.info 0.60

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] A few suggested updates for aspell.info 0.60
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:21:57 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Jose Da Silva wrote:

> This can be considered a Normal bug fix, nothing critical, no hurry, and
> could be lumped-in/accumulated with the next public updates of Aspell.
>

> diff_aspellinfo.txt,
> has several spelling and word changes. This was done using KDE KWrite and was
> not tested using the INFO command, therefore I am uncertain about possible
> formatting or alignment errors.

Thanks.  But net time PLEASE edit the SOURCE file (*.texi) not the
generated info file (*.info).   I will have to manually apply your changes
to the source file.  If you modified the source file I could just apply
the patch.

I will still try to get to it but it may be a while due to the additional
trouble.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org