Re: [aspell-devel] A few questions while porting

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] A few questions while porting
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:52:42 +0200

Hi
Am Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2004 03:23 schrieb Gary Setter:
> Hi,
> Is there anyone who can help me with these issues?
> 1)
> I'm getting this warning.
> C:\Temp\Play2\lib\string_pair_enumeration-c.cpp(22) : warning
> C4190: '<Unknown>' has C-linkage specified, but returns UDT
> 'StringPair' which is incompatible with C
>         common\string_pair.hpp(14) : see declaration of
> 'StringPair'
Hm if i'm not mistaken there is an article on www.msdn.net or the google
groups on that, and if i'm not mistaken there exists a pragma tellign vc++ to
accept this as valid construct but not sure as this will make pure c compiler
fail to link to aspell but vc++ should not bee in troubles.
> 2)
> In language.cpp   PosibErr<void> Language::setup(const String &
> lang, const Config * config)
> there is this code:
>       while (getdata_pair(REPL, d, buf)) {
>         to_lower(d.key);
>         if (d.key == "rep") {
> There is no to_lower() function in the global namespace. Do they
> mean the acommon namespace or aspeller?
Hm guessing hm try to add a using namespace acommon and/or aspell allthough
the line
 namespace aspell {
 };
schould imply that. Strange as vc++ is .

cu
Xris