Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell core dump

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell core dump
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:59:06 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Jose Da Silva wrote:

> On Thursday 16 December 2004 11:09 am, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Gary Setter wrote:
> >
> > Don't even think about changing readonly_ws.cpp ....
>
> line 122:
> // this flag is set when there is is more than one word for a
> can be changed to:
> // this flag is set when there is more than one word for a

OK fixed.  This will appear in Aspell 0.61 as a branch has already been
created for Aspell 0.60.2 and it is not worth my effort to also fix it in
the branch.  (I am applying patched to both branches at the same time to
avoid having to deal with a merge.)

> and line 304:
>     // all sizes except the last four must to divisible by:
> needs fixing, possibly:
>     // all sizes except the last four must be ?? to be divisible by ???:

I changed it to

    // all sizes except the last four must to divisible by "align":
    static const unsigned int align = 16;

hopefully that is clearer.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org