[aspell-devel] VC6 and BCB5.5 patches

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] VC6 and BCB5.5 patches
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:35:32 -0600

Hi,
I submitted the last patch that I know is needed to make aspell
compile with VC6 and BCB5.5. This does not cover exporting symbol
from a dll. Win32 does not support exporting all symbol. I look
forward to the next snapshot or release.

FYI, I received an e-mail asking about Ole support for libaspell.
Since that is the first step toward .NET support, I would expect
a lot of interest in that development. Is there interest here in
Ole support?
Best regards,
Gary Setter