Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell | MySpell

From: Arsen Kostenko
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell | MySpell
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:03:21 +0300

Hi Kevin!

Your replies are just like "gods coming down". (just kidding).

As you might see, I am quite new to Aspell and sometimes I get into
troubles while browsing through code. That is why I appeared in this
list.

It would be great if you express your attitude towards what I am
doing. Knowing your opinion is important, since you have much more
experience with spell checking, and you probably have some experience
(taking affix part into consideration) in migrating MySpell parts into
Aspell.

Regards,
Arsen.