[aspell-devel] Re: [Aspell-user] aspell needs fixed for some platforms

From: djh
Subject: [aspell-devel] Re: [Aspell-user] aspell needs fixed for some platforms
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:33:25 +0900

Kevin,

  thanks for the advice to use the "--enable-compile-in-filters" configure
option.
I re-configured and re-built aspell-0.60.4 and it works.

It might be a good idea make a reference to this option on the following page:
   http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/WIN32-Notes.html#WIN32-Notes

> 1) You could at least proofread the subject line.  It's "aspell" not
> "apell"
Now that I have aspell working I can do that automatically.

> 2) There is no need to send to both lists.
Yes, sorry about that, I wanted to see if other users where having the problem,
for which you just solved.

> That being said, you might want to try recompiling Aspell with
> "--enable-compile-in-filters" as suggested in
> http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/Loadable-Filter-Notes.html

Regards