Re: [aspell-devel] Belarusian Latin dictionary

From: Gora Mohanty
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Belarusian Latin dictionary
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:18:03 +0530

On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 21:02 +0300, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> Hello!
> I just created Belarusian Latin wordlist and want to know how should I
> distribute it?
> 1) Can I create a separate package with the dictionary?
> 2) With the help of what utilities can I create the package?
> 3) What are the steps to add my new dictionary to the aspell upstream?
> Thanks for answers.

Please send me the Belarusian word list privately, i.e., off this list,
and I will take care of it.

Regards,
Gora

P.S. Kevin, what is the correct site for users to submit such issues?
     I presume that the Sourceforge issue tracker is no longer in active
     use. Does the link in the http://aspell.net site need to be updated?