[aspell-devel] Aspell - cannot get it working with PHP 5.5.20 on windows

From: Tom Maxham
Subject: [aspell-devel] Aspell - cannot get it working with PHP 5.5.20 on windows 8.1 Apache
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:43:41 -0400

Dear Sir:

I have a great desire to use your wonderful spell check product but I cannot seem to get it to work on my PHP 5.5.20 Windows 8.1 Apache configuration. I’m not even sure if it does work on this type of configuration. So I thought before I rack my brain any further trying to get it to work I would contact you and ask if I am wasting my time and if  not then if you could help me out. I sure would appreciate it.

You do good work!

Thanks.

C. Tom Maxham

908-507-5953