[aspell-devel] Regarding writing custom filter for GNU Aspell

From: Jaysinh Shukla
Subject: [aspell-devel] Regarding writing custom filter for GNU Aspell
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 17:04:28 +0530

Respected members,

Recently I was trying to use GNU Aspell to find spelling mistakes in our documentation. Our documentation is in .rst (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReStructuredText) file format. I observed the available list of filters but unable to find any for ReStructuredText format. I skimmed latest documentation available here http://aspell.net/man-html/index.html but unable to get any reference of writing custom filters for GNU Aspell. I tried to place a search on the archives of this mailing list but didn't got any discussion on this topic. Below are my questions.

1. Is it possible to write custom filters for GNU Aspell?

2. If the answer to above question is yes then please share the reference. I want to write filter for checking ReStructuredText format document and will share back to this community as free software. I request to share if any filter is existing for ReStructuredText.

Many thanks!