.aspell.rpl file

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: .aspell.rpl file
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 08:53:02 +0000

Could every one on this list please send me there $HOME/.aspell.rpl file
to so that I can merge it in with the existing test kernel data.

This file keeps track of all your misspelling and replacements when uses
you use the simple terminal based interface.  If you never actually used
aspell to check you files (but instead used emacs or some other program
that used aspell through a pipe mode) than this file will be empty.
Thanks in advance.

---
Kevin Atkinson
address@hidden