Re: [aspell] Announce: Aspell .30

From: Daniel A. Scholnick
Subject: Re: [aspell] Announce: Aspell .30
Date: 04 Apr 2000 00:35:26 EDT

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:30:25 -0400 (EDT) Kevin Atkinson
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On 3 Apr 2000, Daniel A. Scholnick wrote:
>
> > Does version .30 break any of the APIS (ie. can I
> > install  and then simply recompile my software that
> uses it)?
>
> Probably, Every new version does.  What program are you
> talking about.

I noticed that when version .29 came out.  Now I won't
install the new versions unless I have enough free time to
fix my stuff.  :)

I'm using aspell as the spell checker backend in a web-based
BlitzMail (aka. email) client that I wrote with some
friends.  It's used at Dartmouth College and a bunch of
other places.

You can check it out at

https://basement.dartmouth.edu/blitz

There's a link to a test account, but the test server seems
to be down.  I'll see what I can do about that.

Daniel Scholnick
The Basement
http://basement.dartmouth.edu
address@hidden